Educational PsychologyRequest Info About Graduate School
Professor and Department Chair
Department of Learning Sciences and Human Development
- Major: Educational Psychology
- Degree Program: Education
- Program Web Site
- College of Education and Human Services
- Degree Designation: Doctoral (Ed.D.)
The primary objective is to prepare students who have both breadth and depth of knowledge in education and who will (a) conduct original research and (b) contribute to the knowledge in the discipline. Doctoral candidates who achieve these objectives will be prepared to serve as members of the academic communities of peer institutions of higher education.
Delivery Methods Available
- on campus
Graduate Program Application Requirements
Applicants must arrange for official copies of transcripts and test scores to be sent directly to the WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment at PO Box 6510, Morgantown, WV 26506-6510. If being sent by delivery service (Federal Express, UPS, etc) requiring a street address, please use WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment, 1500 One Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV 26501. The program requirements listed below (if any) are in addition to the main WVU Graduate Application.
- Personal Statement
- Recommendations: Requires three letters of recommendation
- Test Requirements: GRE or MAT
- See "Additional Information" below for other requirements
English Language Proficiency
All applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency. WVU accepts either the TOEFL or the IELTS for this purpose. Please see Office of Admissions - English Language Proficiency for more information.
Not accepting new applications at this time.
Prospective students should apply online at:
Application Priority Dates and Deadlines
- Fall Deadline: Currently Not Accepting New Applications
- Spring Deadline: Currently Not Accepting New Applications
- Summer Deadline: Currently Not Accepting New Applications
WVU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.