Mining EngineeringRequest Info About Graduate School
- Major: Mining Engineering
- Degree Program: Mining Engineering
- Program Web Site
- Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
- Degree Designation: Master's (M.S.Min.E.)
Delivery Methods Available
- on campus
Graduate Program Application Requirements
Applicants must arrange for official copies of transcripts and test scores to be sent directly to the WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment at PO Box 6510, Morgantown, WV 26506-6510. If being sent by delivery service (Federal Express, UPS, etc) requiring a street address, please use WVU Office of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment, 1500 One Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV 26501. The program requirements listed below (if any) are in addition to the main WVU Graduate Application.
- Test Requirements: None
English Language Proficiency
All applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency. WVU accepts either the TOEFL or the IELTS for this purpose. Please see Office of Admissions - English Language Proficiency for more information.
Prospective students should apply online at:
Application Priority Dates and Deadlines
- Fall Deadline: Rolling admissions
- Spring Deadline: Rolling admissions
- Summer Deadline: Rolling admissions
WVU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.